Cavas Hill Cuvée Panot Reserva Brut
A tradition of superior standards
In 1887, the Hill family settled in Moja, in the Spanish winegrowing region of Penedès, with the intention of producing high-quality Sekt using the Méthode Traditonnelle. The renowned wine-producing region is close to Barcelona, in the heart of Catalonia. Cavas Hill is one of the oldest brands of Cava. From the start, the reservas of Cavas Hill gained a reputation for meeting the highest standards of excellence, and have been the winery’s flagship products for many years.
Consummate enjoyment born of passion
The region’s Mediterranean climate, with warm, dry summers and cold winters, is reflected to full effect in Cuvée Panot Reserva Brut. Its unique bouquet is shaped by a coupage of Xarel•lo, Chardonnay, Parellada and Macabeo, grapes. Only after more than 15 months of aging in deep, cool cellars does this Cava attain its full character. Only then is the totality of the winemaker’s craft of Cavas Hill revealed. This brut Cava is the quintessence of enjoyment, with a bottle design that recalls the famous tiles by Gaudi on the “Passeig de Gràcia” of Barcelona, stimulating the imagination with a hint of what a special experience awaits.
- Origin: Penedès, Spain
- Taste: intense fruitiness with a harmonious acidic structure, notes of green apple and even toasted bread
- Varieties: Xarel·lo, Chardonnay, Macabeo and Parellada
- Dosage: less than 15 g/l brut
- Manufacturing process: traditional bottle fermentation
- Characteristic: Cavas Hill is one of only three Cava producers legally entitled to use “Cava“ in its brand name.